Children will enjoy playing with these colorful, slimy noodles!
Materials you will Need:
- spaghetti Noodles
- food coloring
- Olive oil
- Ziploc bags
Here’s how you make them:
- Cook the spaghetti noodles according to the directions on the box.
- Drain and rinse with cool water.
- Coat the noodles with olive oil, just a little.
- Divide the noodles into Ziploc bags for different colors.
- Drop food coloring into the bag of noodles and mix around.
Put the noodles into a bin, add some fun plastic creatures, I used bats, spiders and lizards. The children found them fun to hold and slip though fingers. They also enjoyed using tongs to pick up the noodles and find the plastic creatures.
The noodles can be saved in the refrigerator to play again. I found after the second day they became sticky.